We welcome you as a new patient!
Here is some information you should know before coming to the office:
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Ask your current health care providers immediately to mail, e-mail or Fax a copy of your medical records to the address/Fax# listed below. It is very important that your records be available in our office at the time of your first visit.
- Bring a complete list of medications and supplements you are taking.
- Download a New Patient Health questionnaire, print it out, and complete it before your visit. If you need a questionnaire mailed or faxed to you, please call the office.
- This is a fragrance free office for our chemically sensitive patients. Any patients wearing perfume, after-shave, fragrances or residue of smoke on their clothes, will be asked to leave and another appointment will be set for them.
- Please ask if you should come in fasting for your initial visit, particularly if you have not had any laboratory blood work performed in the last two months.
I look forward to working with you on your journey to improved health.
Download a new patient questionnaire in ADOBE format
If you do not have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, download it here.
Please have your medical records mailed, Emailed or Faxed to:
Chelation Medical Center
255 Intervale Road
New Gloucester, Maine 04260
Fax # 844-263-6886If you need more information, please contact us
Specialized form - To be used only when specifically instructed by the office